AAI Recruitment 2021 – Airports Authority of India (AAI)Tamil Nadu Government has announced the new job recruitment Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice, ITI Apprentice post. There are totally released 90 vacancies in New Delhi. AAI invites the Online Application from the Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
AAI Recruitment 2021 – 90 posts
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and the Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 11.10.2021 and the Last Date is 31.10.2021.
|Board Name||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Post Name||Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice, ITI Apprentice|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details for Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2021
- Graduate Apprentice: 30
- Diploma Apprentice: 36
- ITI Trade Apprentice: 24
Academic Details for AAI Recruitment 2021
- Graduate Apprentice: Engineering
- Diploma Apprentice: Diploma
- ITI Trade Apprentice: ITI
Age Limit and Relaxation
- Apprentice: 26 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like an Interview.
- Merit List
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Candidates will get the Salary Rs.15,000/- per month.
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs.15,000/- Per Month.
- Diploma Apprentice: Rs.12,000/- Per Month.
- ITI Trade Apprentice: Rs.9,000/- Per Month.
- All Categories: Refer Advt..
AAI Recruitment Links
|Official Notification pdf||Click Here | Click Here | Click Here|
|Official Application Link||Click Here | Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for AAI Recruitment 2021
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file and carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, and etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before Submit Check your details twice.
- Attend the Interview above Date.