AAI Recruitment 2022 – Airports Authority of India (AAI)Tamil Nadu Government has announced the new job recruitment for Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice, and ITI Apprentice posts. There is totally released 125 vacancies in New Delhi. AAI invites Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
AAI Recruitment 2022 – 125 posts
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 03.11.2022 and the Last Date is 04.12.2022.
|Board Name||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Post Name||Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice, ITI Apprentice|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details for Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2022
- Graduate Apprentice: 29.
- Diploma Apprentice: 61.
- ITI Trade Apprentice: 35.
Academic Details for AAI Recruitment 2022
- Graduate Apprentice: Graduation.
- Diploma Apprentice: Diploma.
- ITI Trade Apprentice: ITI.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- Apprentice: 26 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like an Interview.
- Merit List
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Candidates will get a Salary of Rs.15,000/- per month.
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs.15,000/- Per Month.
- Diploma Apprentice: Rs.12,000/- Per Month.
- ITI Trade Apprentice: Rs.9,000/- Per Month.
- All Categories: Refer Advt.
AAI Recruitment Links
|Official Notification pdf||Click Here|
|Official Application Link||Click Here | Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for AAI Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Attend the Interview above Date.