AAI Recruitment 2023: Airport Authority of India (AAI) has announced the new job recruitment for Consultant Post. There are totally released 12 vacancies in Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, and Patna. AAI invites Online (By Email) Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
AAI Recruitment 2023 – 12 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 06.01.2023 to 21.01.2023 Check our Latest Govt Jobs in 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Airport Authority of India (AAI)|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Patna|
|Job Type||Airport Jobs|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for AAI Recruitment 2023
- Consultant: 12.
Academic Details for AAI Recruitment 2023
Aspirants should have Minimum Degree Qualifications,
- Consultant: Bachelor’s Degree.
Age Limit and Relaxation
As per the Govt Notification, The candidate’s age Limit is a Maximum of 70 years.
- Consultant: Maximum of 70 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like Interviews. After completing, these steps candidates will be placed in training in a particular area.
- Document Verification.
Email Address Details
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Candidates Can get Basic Pay As below
- Consultant: Rs.75,000/- per month.
|SC/ST/ EXSM/ PWD /Women||Nil|
AAI Recruitment Recruitment Links
|Official Notification pdf||Click Here|
|Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for AAI Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application Online.