AAU Recruitment 2023 – Assam Agricultural University (AAU) has announced the new job recruitment for the Various Comptroller posts. There are released Various vacancies in Jorhat. AAU invites Offline Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
AAU Recruitment 2023 – Various Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 17.12.2022 to 17.01.2023. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Assam Agricultural University (AAU)|
|Job Category||University Govt Jobs|
|Job Type||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Application Type||Offline (By Postal)|
Vacancy Details for AAU Recruitment 2023
- Comptroller: Various.
Academic Details for AAU Recruitment 2023
Aspirants should have the Minimum Qualification of Degree qualification from any government-approved Board or recognized University or Institution.
- Director of Physical Plant: Degree.
- Comptroller: As per Norms.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- Comptroller: Maximum 63 years.
Selection Procedure Details
As per the Assam Agricultural University notification, They will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like Interview. After completing, these steps candidates will be placed in training in a particular area nearby yours.
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Salary of Rs.30,000/- Per Month.
- Comptroller: Rs.30,000/- to Rs.1,10,000/- per month.
Postal Address for Apply AAU Recruitment
The Candidates Need to Submit Their Application Before 17.01.2023.
|The Office of the Registrar, Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat.|
AAU Recruitment Links
How to Apply for AAU Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website of AAU.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application to the above Postal Address.