Air India Express Recruitment 2023: Air India Express Recruitment has released the new job application for Manager – Secretarial Posts. There is a total of 01 Vacancy, Candidates who are selected those peoples will be placed in Mumbai – Maharashtra, Delhi – New Delhi. They invite Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
Air India Express Recruitment 2023 – 01 Vacancies
Eligible Candidates are able to apply for these Air India Jobs posts. Applicants Must refer to Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale Salary, and Selection process details, how to apply for other details is explained below.
|Board Name||Air India Express|
|Post Name||Manager – Secretarial|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra, Delhi – New Delhi|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for Air India Express Recruitment 2023
- Manager – Secretarial: 01.
Academic Qualification Details
Candidates should have completed the Graduation Degree or equivalent educational qualification from a recognized University.
- Manager – Secretarial: Graduation Degree.
Age Limit Details for Air India Express Recruitment 2023
- Manager – Secretarial: Maximum 35 years.
Air India Express will select the candidates through the Below Process.
- Written test
Pay Scale Details
Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Scale of Rs.70,000/- per month.
- Manager – Secretarial: Rs.70,000/- per Month.
- General/ OBC: No Fee.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-S: No Fee.
Air India Express Recruitment Links
|Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Notification Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for Air India Express Recruitment 2023
- Open the Official Website https://www.airindiaexpress.in.
- Find the Official Notification pdf file.
- Must Read the and check your eligibility.
- if you are qualified then click the application.
- Fill in your personal details carefully.
- Attach your documents like Qualification, Birth Certificate, Email, Id Proof, etc.
- Pay the Application Fee if applicable
- Before submitting check your details twice.
- Submit the application before the due date.