Air India Express Recruitment 2023: Air India Recruitment has released the new job application for Trainee Cabin Crew Posts. There are released Various vacancies in Trivandrum -Kerala, Amritsar – Punjab. They invite Walk In Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
Air India Express Recruitment 2023 – Various Vacancies
Eligible Candidates are able to apply for these Air India Jobs posts. Applicants Must refer to Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale Salary, and Selection process details, how to apply for other details is explained below. Job seekers attend for this job Interview on 09.02.2023.
|Board Name||Air India Express|
|Post Name||Trainee Cabin Crew|
|Job Location||Trivandrum –Kerala, Amritsar – Punjab|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Type||Walk In|
Vacancy Details for Air India Express Recruitment 2023
- Trainee Cabin Crew: Various.
Academic Qualification Details
Candidates should have completed the 12th Pass or equivalent educational qualification from a recognized Board / Institution.
- Trainee Cabin Crew: 12th Pass.
Age Limit Details for Air India Express Recruitment 2023
General and Unreserved Candidates have the Age Limit of a Maximum of 18 years to 27 years.
- Trainee Cabin Crew: Maximum 18 years to 27 years.
Air India Express will select the candidates through the Below Process.
- Walk In Interview
Pay Scale Details
Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Scale As per Norms.
- Trainee Cabin Crew: As per Norms.
- General/ OBC: Nil.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-S: Nil.
Punjab: Radisson Blu Hotel Amritsar Ajnala Road (Airport Road), 8th Mile Stone Punjab – 143001.
Trivandrum: Hotel Apollo Dimora Opp. Central Railway Station Thampanoor, Thiruvananthapuram Kerala – 695001.
Air India Express Recruitment Links
How to Apply for Air India Express Recruitment 2023
- Open the Official Website https://www.airindiaexpress.in/
- Find the Official Notification pdf file.
- Must Read the and check your eligibility.
- if you are qualified then click the application.
- Fill in your personal details carefully.
- Attach your documents like Qualification, Birth Certificate, Email, Id Proof, etc.
- Pay the Application Fee if applicable
- Before submitting check your details twice.
- Submit the application before the due date.