Air India Recruitment 2023: Air India Limited has released the new job application posts are various Vacancies in Specialist – Training, Base Executive, and Assistant Base Manager Posts. Candidates who are selected those peoples will be placed in Delhi. Candidates can apply for the Job from 16.05.2023 to 31.05.2023.
Air India Recruitment 2023 – 06 Vacancies
Eligible Candidates are able to apply for these Air India Jobs posts. Applicants Must refer to Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale Salary, and Selection process details, how to apply for other details is explained below.
|Board Name||Air India Limited (Air India)|
|Post Name||Specialist – Training, Base Executive, Assistant Base Manager|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for Air India Recruitment 2023
- Specialist – Training: Various.
- Base Executive: 03.
- Assistant Base Manager: 03.
Academic Qualification Details
Candidates should have completed the Graduate Degree or equivalent educational qualification from a recognized University.
- Specialist – Training: Graduate Degree.
- Base Executive: Graduate Degree.
- Assistant Base Manager: Graduate Degree.
Age Limit Details for Air India Recruitment 2023
- Specialist – Training: As per Govt Norms.
- Base Executive: As per Govt Norms.
- Assistant Base Manager: As per Govt Norms.
Air India Limited will select the candidates through the Below Process.
Pay Scale Details
- Specialist – Training: As per Norms.
- Base Executive: As per Norms.
- Assistant Base Manager: As per Norms.
- General/ OBC: Nil.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-S: Nil.
Air India Recruitment Links
|Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Notification Link||Click Here | Click Here | Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for Air India Recruitment 2023
- Open the Official Website.
- Find the Official Notification pdf file.
- Must Read the and check your eligibility.
- if you are qualified then click the application.
- Fill in your personal details carefully.
- Attach your documents like Qualification, Birth Certificate, Email, Id Proof, etc.
- Pay the Application Fee if applicable
- Before submitting check your details twice.
- Submit the application before the due date.