Air India Recruitment 2021: Air India Recruitment has released the new job application posts are various Vacancies in Manager, Chief Financial Officer Posts. Candidates who are selected those peoples will be placed in New Delhi. Candidates apply for the posts from 16.11.2021 to 07.12.2021.
Air India Recruitment 2021 – 10 Vacancies
Completed Candidates able to apply for this Air India Jobs posts. Applicants Must refer to Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale Salary, Selection process details, how to apply for other details are explained below.
|Board Name||Air India|
|Post Name||Manager, Chief Financial Officer|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for Air India Recruitment 2021
- Manager, Chief Financial Officer: 10.
Academic Qualification Details
Candidates should have completed the Degree, B.E, B.Tech, or equivalent educational qualification from a recognized University.
- Manager, Chief Financial Officer: Degree, B.E, B.Tech.
Age Limit Details for Air India Recruitment 2021
- Manager, Chief Financial Officer: Maximum 45 to 60 years.
Air India Career will select the candidates through the Interview.
Pay Scale Details
Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Scale of Rs.57,500/- to Rs.1,20,000/- per month. Candidates were also eligible for House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Manager, Chief Financial Officer: Rs.57,500/- to Rs.1,20,000 Per Month.
- General/ OBC: Rs.500/-.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-S: Nil.
Postal Address Details
|Company Secretary, AI Assets Holding Limited (AIAHL), Room No.208, 2nd Floor, AI Reservation Building, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi – 110003.|
Air India Recruitment Links
How to Apply for Air India Recruitment 2021
- Open the Official Website http://www.airindia.in/
- Find the Official Notification pdf file.
- Must Read the and check your eligibility.
- if you are qualified then click the application.
- Fill in your personal details carefully.
- Attach your documents like Qualification, Birth Certificate, Email, Id Proof, etc.
- Pay the Application Fee correctly.
- Then, Submit the Application with all the detail.