Air India Recruitment 2021: Air India Recruitment has released the new job application posts are various Vacancies in Chief Financial Officer Posts. Candidates who are selected those peoples will be placed in New Delhi. Candidates apply for the posts from 06.10.2021 to 21.10.2021.
Air India Recruitment 2021
Completed Candidates able to apply for this Air India Jobs posts. Applicants Must refer to Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale Salary, Selection process details, how to apply for other details are explained below.
|Board Name||Air India|
|Post Name||Chief Financial Officer|
|Job Location||New Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for Air India Recruitment 2021
- Chief Financial Officer: various.
Academic Qualification Details
Candidates should have completed the Post Graduate or equivalent educational qualification from a recognized University.
- Chief Financial Officer: Post Graduate.
Age Limit Details for Air India Recruitment 2021
- Chief Financial Officer: 50 years as on 01.10.2021.
Air India Career will select the candidates through the Interview.
Pay Scale Details
Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Scale of Rs.1,40,000/- per month. Candidates were also eligible for House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Chief Financial Officer: Rs.1,40,000 Per Month.
- General/ OBC: Rs.500/-.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-S: Nil.
Postal Address Details
Candidates apply via Postal and Email (Both). Apply Through Postal after Send the Scan Copy of the Application through Email.
|Assistant General Manager,|
AI Airport Service Limited,
Air India GSD Building,
1st Floor, N0: 05,
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport,
Terminal -2, Sahar, Andheri (E),
Mumbai – 400099.
Air India Recruitment Links
How to Apply for Air India Recruitment 2021
- Open the Official Website http://www.airindia.in/
- Find the Official Notification pdf file.
- Must Read the and check your eligibility.
- if you are qualified then click the application.
- Fill in your personal details carefully.
- Attach your documents like Qualification, Birth Certificate, Email, Id Proof, etc.
- Pay the Application Fee correctly.
- Then, Submit the Application with all the detail.