AIWC Recruitment 2023 – Advanced Institute for Wildlife Conservation (AIWC) has announced the job recruitment of Senior Research Fellow, Research Assistant Posts. There are totally released 03 vacancies. AIWC invites Offline Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
AIWC Recruitment 2023 – 03 Posts
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 21.01.2023 to 30.01.2023.
|Board Name||Advanced Institute for Wildlife Conservation (AIWC)|
|Post Name||Senior Research Fellow, Research Assistant|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
|Official Website Link||https://www.forests.tn.gov.in/|
Vacancy Details for AIWC Recruitment 2023
- Senior Research Fellow: 02.
- Research Assistant: 01.
Academic Details for AIWC Recruitment 2023
- Senior Research Fellow: B.E / B.Tech in CSE / IT, M.E/ M.Tech Master’s Degree, M.Sc.
- Research Assistant: Master’s Degree.
Age Limit and Relaxation
General and Unreserved Candidates have the Maximum Age Limit of 28 years.
- Senior Research Fellow: Maximum 28 years as of 01.01.2023.
- Research Assistant: Maximum 28 years as of 01.01.2023.
SC/ST/Women/BC/MBA/PH: 05 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like Interview.
- Certificate Verification
Candidates will get basic salaries like Rs.20,000/- per month.
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs.31,000/- to Rs.35,000/- per month.
- Research Assistant: Rs.20,000/- per month.
Postal Address Details
Principal Chief Conservator of Forests and Director, AIWC (R, T & E), Vandalur.
Email Address Details
|All Posts||No Fee|
AIWC Recruitment Links
How to Apply for AIWC Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website of AIWC.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Finally, Submit the Application email.