APTDCL Recruitment 2023: Assam Plains Tribes Development Corporation Limited (APTDCL) has announced the new job recruitment for 03 vacancies in the Junior Engineer Post. There are totally released 03 in Guwahati – Assam. APTDCL invites Walk-in-Interview for Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
APTDCL Recruitment 2023 – 03 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers can attend the Interview on 29.12.2022. Check our Latest Govt Jobs in 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Assam Plains Tribes Development Corporation Limited (APTDCL)|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer|
|Job Location||Guwahati – Assam|
|Job Category||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Walk in Date||29.12.2023|
Vacancy Details for APTDCL Recruitment 2023
- Junior Engineer: 03.
Academic Details for APTDCL Recruitment 2023
Aspirants should have a Minimum Qualification is B.E/Auto CAD from a recognized University.
- Junior Engineer: Degree in Civil Engineering/ Auto CAD.
Age Limit and Relaxation
As per the Govt Notification, The candidate’s age Limit is Not Mentioned.
- Junior Engineer: Not Mentioned.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like Interview. After completing, these steps candidates will be placed in training in a particular area.
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Candidates Can get Basic Pay As below,
- Junior Engineer: As per Govt Rules.
Interview Venue Address Details
Office of the Managing Director, Assam Plains Tribes Development Corporation Limited (APTDCL), Guwahati.
|SC/ST/ EXSM/ PWD /Women||Nil|
APTDCL Recruitment Links
How to Apply for APTDCL Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Appear for the Walk-in-Interview along With your Application.