Ariyalur GMCH Recruitment 2022 – Ariyalur Government Medical College has announced the new job recruitment for Lab Technician, Driver, Ward Assistant, Hospital Worker, Vehicle Pusher, and Sanitary Worker Posts. There are released Various vacancies. Ariyalur Government Medical College invites Offline Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
Ariyalur GMCH Recruitment 2022 – 34 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 21.10.2022 to 11.11.2022. Check our website tamilguide. in to get more job details.
|Board Name||Ariyalur Government Medical College|
|Post Name||Lab Technician, Driver, Ward Assistant, Hospital Worker, Vehicle Pusher, and Sanitary Worker|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu – Ariyalur|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for Ariyalur GMCH Recruitment 2022
- All Posts: 34.
Academic Details for Ariyalur GMCH Recruitment 2022
- Lab Technician: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Driver: 10th Pass.
- Ward Assistant: 8th Pass.
- Hospital Worker: 8th Pass.
- Vehicle Pusher: 8th Pass.
- Sanitary Worker: 8th Pass.
Age Limit and Relaxation
General and Unreserved Candidates have the Age Limit of 18 years to 55 years.
- All Posts: 18 years to 45 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like an Interview.
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Candidates will get the Basic Pay Salary with a pay band of As per Govt Rules.
- All Posts: As per Govt Rules.
Postal Address Details
|Head, Government Medical College Hospital, Ariyalur-621704.|
|All Posts||No Fee|
Ariyalur GMCH Recruitment Links
How to Apply for Ariyalur GMCH Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application above Address.