Ariyalur GMCH Recruitment 2023 – Ariyalur Government Medical College has announced the new job recruitment for Hospital Quality Manager Posts. There are released Various vacancies. Ariyalur Government Medical College invites Offline Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
Ariyalur GMCH Recruitment 2023
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 28.03.2023 to 10.04.2023. Check our website tamilguide. in to get more job details.
|Board Name||Ariyalur Government Medical College|
|Post Name||Hospital Quality Manager|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu – Ariyalur|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for Ariyalur GMCH Recruitment 2023
- Hospital Quality Manager: 01.
Academic Details for Ariyalur GMCH Recruitment 2023
Aspirants should have the Minimum Qualification Master’s Degree in Hospital Administration or Hospital Management or Public Health from a recognized University/Institution.
- Hospital Quality Manager: Master’s Degree.
Age Limit and Relaxation
General and Unreserved Candidates have the Age Limit of Not Mentioned.
- Hospital Quality Manager: Not Mentioned.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like an Interview.
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Candidates will get the Basic Pay Salary with a pay band of Rs.60,000/- per month.
- Hospital Quality Manager: Rs.60,000/- per month.
Postal Address Details
|Head, Government Medical College Hospital, Ariyalur-621704.|
|All Posts||No Fee|
Ariyalur GMCH Recruitment Links
How to Apply for Ariyalur GMCH Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application above Address.