Atomic Energy Central School Recruitment 2021: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL – AECS) has announced the various Vacancies in PGT, TGT posts. The Selected job searching Candidates use this job opportunity. The Walk-in Date is 27 & 28.10.2021. The Selected Candidates have been placed in Chengalpattu.
Atomic Energy Center School Recruitment 2021
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and the Application and Notification details.
|Board Name||Atomic Energy Central School (AECS)|
|Post Name||PGT, TGT|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
|Walk-in Date||27 & 28.10.2021|
Vacancy Details for Atomic Energy Central School Recruitment 2021
- PGT: 03.
- TGT: 04.
AECS Recruitment Academic Details
The Candidates completed the Graduate/ Post Graduate from an accredited University.
- PGT: Post Graduate.
- TGT: Graduate Degree.
Atomic Energy Central School Recruitment Age Limit and Relaxation
- PGT: Refer Advt.
- TGT: Refer Advt.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method of Interview. After completing, these steps candidates will be placed in training in a particular area nearby yours.
Pay Scale Details
The Selected Candidates will get the Basic Pay Salary Rs.18,564/- per month.
- PGT: Rs.27,500/- Per Month.
- TGT: Rs.26,250/- Per Month.
- PGT, TGT: No Fee.
|Atomic Energy Center School, D.A.E Township, Anupuram, Chengalpattu – 603127.|
Atomic Energy Central School Recruitment Links
How to Apply for Atomic Energy Central School Recruitment 2021
- Go to the Official Website https://www.npcil.nic.in/.
- Refer to the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, and etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Attach the Copy of Degree mark sheet, application signed into the photocopies.
- Submit the Application while attend the Interview.