BARC NRB Recruitment 2022 – Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has announced the new job recruitment Stenographer (Grade III), Driver (Ordinary Grade), Work Assistant-A Posts. The selected candidates will be placed in Across India. They invite the Online Application from the Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
BARC NRB Recruitment 2022 – 89 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and the Application and Notification details.
|Board Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)|
|Post Name||Stenographer (Grade III), Driver (Ordinary Grade), Work Assistant-A|
|Location||Kalpakkam (TN), Tarapur & Mumbai|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
BARC NRB Recruitment Academic Details for 2022
The Candidates completed a 10th pass from a recognized University. Refer to Notification for more details of this Government job.
- Stenographer (Grade III): 10th Pass.
- Driver (Ordinary Grade): 10th Pass.
- Work Assistant-A: 10th Pass.
Age Limit Details
Applicants Should have a minimum of 18 Years & Maximum of 27 Years, As of 23.05.2022.
- Stenographer (Grade III): 18 years to 27 years.
- Driver (Ordinary Grade): 18 Years to 27 Years.
- Work Assistant-A: 18 years to 27 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through a Written Exam and Preliminary Test/ Advanced Test/ Final Merit List.
- Skill Test/ Driving Test
- Preliminary Test/ Advanced Test/ Final Merit List
BARC NRB Recruitment Pay Scale Details
- Stenographer (Grade III): Rs.25,500/- Per Month.
- Driver (Ordinary Grade): Rs.25,500/- Per Month.
- Work Assistant-A: Rs..18,000/- Per Month.
Application Fee Details
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman||Nil|
BARC NRB Recruitment Links
|Official Notification Link||Click Here|
|Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for BARC NRB Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file and carefully.
- Finally, Submit the Application and take a printout.