BHEL Recruitment 2022 – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has announced the new job recruitment for 111 Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer Notification for the post. The selected candidates will be placed in Bengaluru. BHEL invites Offline Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. Under the category of Central Government. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
BHEL Recruitment 2022 – 111 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 09.11.2022 to 23.11.2022. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2022 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)|
|Post Name||Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details for BHEL Recruitment 2022
- Trainee Engineer: 50.
- Project Engineer: 60.
Academic Details for BHEL 2022
The Candidates who completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering are Eligible to apply for these posts.
Age Limit and Relaxation
General and Unreserved Candidates have the Minimum Age Limit of Refer to the Official Notification or Website for more details.
- Trainee Engineer: Up to 28 years.
- Project Engineer: Up to 32 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like Interview.
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Candidates will get the Basic Pay Salary with a pay band of Rs.40,000/- to Rs.55,000/- per month.
- Trainee Engineer: Rs.30,000/- to Rs.40,000/- per month.
- Project Engineer: Rs.40,000/- to Rs.55,000/- per month.
|UR/ OBC||No Fee|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||No Fee|
Postal Address Details
Manager (HR), Product Development & Innovation Centre (PDIC), Bharat Electronics Limited,
Prof. U R Rao Road,
Near Nagaland Circle,
BHEL Recruitment Links
How to Apply for BHEL Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application.