BPN Dewas Recruitment 2022 – Bank Note Press (BPN) has announced the new job recruitment for Junior Technician (Printing) Posts. There is totally released 14 vacancies in Madhya Pradesh. BPN Dewas invites Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
BPN Dewas Recruitment 2022 – 14 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 15.10.2022 to 14.11.2022.
|Board Name||Bank Note Press (BPN)|
|Post Name||Junior Technician (Printing)|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details for BPN Dewas Recruitment 2022
- Junior Technician (Printing): 14.
Academic Details for BPN Dewas Recruitment 2022
- Junior Technician (Printing): Refer to Advertisement.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- Junior Technician (Printing): 25 years (As on 14.11.2022).
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like Online Exams, Certification Verification, Interview.
- Online Test
- Certificate Verification
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Salary of Rs.18,780/- to rs.67,390/- per month.
- Junior Technician (Printing): Rs.18,780/- to Rs.67,390/- per month.
- UR/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.600/-.
- SC/ST/Ex-SM/PWD: Rs.200/-.
BPN Dewas Recruitment Links
|Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Notification Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for BPN Dewas Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website of BPN Dewas.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then attach your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application and finish.