Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 – Central Bank of India has announced the new job recruitment of BC Supervisor posts. There are totally released 13 vacancies in All Over India. Central Bank of India invites Offline By Postal Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 – 13 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 24.03.2023 to 10.04.2023. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Central Bank of India|
|Post Name||BC Supervisor|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
Vacancy Details for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023
- BC Supervisor: 13.
Academic Details for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023
- BC Supervisor: Any Degree.
Central Bank of India Recruitment Age Limit
General and Unreserved Candidates have an Age Limit of a maximum of 21 years to 45 years. Refer to the Official Notification or Website for more details.
- BC Supervisor: 21 years to 45 years.
Central Bank of India Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like Interviews, Certification Verification.
Central Bank of India Pay Scale Details
The Selected Tradesman Mate Candidates will get the Basic Pay Salary with a pay band of Rs.12,000/- to Rs.15,000/- Per Month.
- BC Supervisor: Rs.12,000/- to Rs.15,000/- per month.
Postal Address Details
Refer Postal Address in Official Notification.
Central Bank of India Recruitment Links
|Official Notification Link||Click Here | Click Here|
|Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Check for the Junior Associate job advertisement and Download it.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then attach your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application and finished it.