Chengalpattu Child Protection Office Recruitment 2022 – Chengalpattu DCPU Recruitment Office announced the new job recruitment of various Assistant or Data Entry Operator Posts. There are totally released Various vacancies. Chengalpattu DCPU invites the Offline Application from the Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
Chengalpattu Child Protection Office Recruitment 2022 – Various posts
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 12.07.2022 to 25.07.2022.
|Board Name||Chengalpattu Child Protection Department|
|Post Name||Assistant or Data Entry Operator|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu – Chengalpattu|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for Chengalpattu Child Protection Office Recruitment 2022
- Assistant/Data Entry Operator: 02.
Academic Details for Chengalpattu Child Protection Office Recruitment 2022
Aspirants should have the Minimum Qualification 10th pass with Computer & TypeWriting Certificates.
- Assistant/Data Entry Operator: 10th pass.
Age Limit and Relaxation
General and Unreserved Candidates have the Minimum Age Limit of Refer to Official Notification or Website for more details.
- Assistant/Data Entry Operator: Up to 40 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like an Interview.
The Selected Candidates will get the Basic Pay Salary with a pay band of Rs.9,000/- Per Month.
- Assistant/Data Entry Operator: Rs.9,000/- Per Month
- No Fee
Postal Address Details
|District Child Protection Unit,|
Old GST Road,
Chengalpattu Child Protection Office Recruitment Links
|Official Notification pdf||Click Here|
|Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for Chengalpattu DCPU Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application above Address.