Chengalpattu Social Welfare Recruitment 2022: Chengalpattu Collector Office (DSWO Chengalpattu) published vacancies for Senior Consultant, Case Worker, IT Admin, Multipurpose Helper and Security Guard posts. The Application for Chengalpattu District Social Welfare Officer recruitment the below-required qualifications. They decided to fill up 10 Vacancies in Coimbatore. Applicants should know the following posts are released. Eligible Candidates are requested to pursue the Official Notification before applying for this job.
Chengalpattu Social Welfare Recruitment 2022 – 10 Vacancies
Any Degree or Equivalent discipline Candidate can apply for this post. Applicants check the Official Websites before using them for Coimbatore Recruitment posts. Must refer to Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Selection process details, how to apply for the posts, and other details.
|Board Name||Chengalpattu Social Welfare Department (DSWO Chengalpattu)|
|Post Name||Senior Consultant, Case Worker, IT Admin, Multipurpose Helper and Security Guard|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for Chengalpattu Social Welfare Job 2022
- Senior Consultant: 01.
- Case Worker: 05.
- IT Admin: 01.
- Multipurpose Helper: 01.
- Security Guard: 02.
Academic Qualification Details
Candidates should have completed Know Cooking, Any Degree, Diploma, Master’s Degree or equivalent from a recognised University.
- Senior Consultant: Master’s Degree in Social Work or Clinical Psychology or Counselling Psychology.
- Case Worker: Master’s Degree in Social Work or Clinical Psychology or Development Management.
- IT Admin: Any Degree with a Diploma in Computer Science or IT with 03 years of experience.
- Multipurpose Helper: Know Cook and Resident nearby place.
- Security Guard: Must have Resident nearby place.
Age Limit for Chengalpattu Social Welfare Recruitment 2022
Chengalpattu Social Welfare Office Age Limit is Not Mentioned. So Check the Notification for more details.
- All Posts: Not Mentioned.
Chengalpattu Recruitment will select the candidates through the Interview.
- Document Verification
Chengalpattu Social Welfare Jobs Salary Details
Chengalpattu Social Welfare Jobs Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Scale of Rs.20,000/- Per Month. Candidates were also eligible for House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Senior Consultant: Rs.20,000/- per month.
- Case Worker: Rs.15,000/- per month.
- IT Admin: Rs.18,000/- per month.
- Multipurpose Helper: Rs.6,400/- per month.
- Security Guard: Rs.10,000/- per month.
- No Fee
Chengalpattu Social Welfare Jobs Postal Address Details
District Social Welfare Office, CRC Centre Building, Panchayat Union Primary School Campus, 85 Alapakkam, Chengalpattu-603003.
Chengalpattu Social Welfare Recruitment Links
How to Apply for Chengalpattu Social Welfare Recruitment 2022
- Visit the Official Website.
- The application fills and sends the given Address Dental Officer posts.
- Candidates Read and check their eligibility.
- if you are Eligible then click the application.
- Fill in your details carefully.
- Attach your documents like Qualification, Birth Certificate, Email, Id Proof, etc.
- Send the Application through Postal.