Chennai DCPU Recruitment 2022 – Chennai District Child Protection Office Recruitment has announced the new job recruitment of various Assistant or Data Entry Operator Posts. There are totally released Various vacancies. Chennai Child Protection invites the Offline Application from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
Chennai DCPU Recruitment 2022 – 01 posts
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 05.09.2022 to 19.09.2022.
|Board Name||Chennai Govt Child Protection Unit|
|Post Name||Assistant or Data Entry Operator|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu – Chennai|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for Chennai DCPU Recruitment 2022
- Assistant or Data Entry Operator: 01.
Academic Details for Chennai DCPU Recruitment 2022
Aspirants should have the Minimum Qualification 12th Pass qualification from any government-approved Board or recognized University or Institution.
- Assistant or Data Entry Operator: 12th Pass.
Age Limit and Relaxation
General and Unreserved Candidates have a Maximum Age Limit of 40 years. Refer to the Official Notification or Website for more details.
- Assistant or Data Entry Operator: Maximum 40 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like an Interview.
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Candidates will get the Basic Pay Salary with a pay band: of Rs.11,916/- Per Month.
- Assistant or Data Entry Operator: Rs.11,916/- Per Month.
Postal Address Details
|District Child Protection Officer,|
District Child Protection Unit,
No.58, Suryanarayana Salai,
Chennai – 600013.
|For All Categories||No Fee|
Chennai DCPU Recruitment Links
How to Apply for Chennai DCPU Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application above Address.