Chennai OSC Recruitment 2022: Chennai District Govt Social Welfare has published vacancies for Senior Counsellor, Case Worker, Security Guard, and Multipurpose Helper Posts.The Application for Chennai Social Welfare recruitment for the below-required qualifications. They decided to fill up 11 Vacancies in Chennai. Applicants should know the following posts are released. Eligible Candidates are requested to pursue the Official Notification before applying for this job.
Chennai OSC Recruitment 2022 – 11 Vacancies
Any Degree or Equivalent discipline Candidate can apply for this post. Applicants check the Official Websites before applying for Chennai Recruitment posts. Must refer to Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Selection process details, how to apply for the posts, and other details mentioned.
|Board Name||Chennai District Govt Social Welfare Department|
|Post Name||Senior Counsellor, Case Worker, Security Guard, and Multipurpose Helper|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for Chennai OSC Recruitment 2022
- Senior Counsellor: 01.
- Case Worker: 06.
- Security Guard: 02.
- Multipurpose: 02.
Academic Qualification Details
Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work/ Counselling/ Psychology/ Development Management or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Senior Counsellor: Master’s Degree in Social Work, M.Sc in Counselling Psychology/ Psychology.
- Case Worker: Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work.
- Security Guard: Experience in Security.
- Multipurpose: Experience in Multipurpose Helper.
Age Limit for Chennai OSC Recruitment 2022
Chennai Social Welfare Office Age Limit is Not Mentioned. So Check the Notification for more details.
- All Posts: Not Mentioned.
- Written Exam
Chennai Govt OSC Recruitment Salary Details
Chennai Social Welfare Jobs Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Scale of Rs.20,000/- Per Month. Candidates were also eligible for House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Senior Counsellor: Rs.20,000/- per month.
- Case Worker: Rs.15,000/- per month.
- Security Guard: Rs.10,000/- per month.
- Multipurpose Helper: Rs.6,400/- per month.
- No Fee
Chennai Govt OSC Recruitment Postal Address Details
District Social Welfare Office, Collectorate Campus, 8th Floor, Singaravelan Maligai, Rajaji Salai, Chennai – 600001.
Chennai Social Welfare Recruitment Links
How to Apply for Chennai OSC Recruitment 2022
- Visit the Official Website.
- The application fills and sends the given Address.
- Candidates Read the and check your eligibility.
- if you are Eligible then click the application.
- Fill in your details carefully.
- Attach your documents like Qualification, Birth Certificate, Email, Id Proof, etc.
- Send the Application through Postal.