Chidambaram GMC Recruitment 2021 – Government Medical College, Tamil Nadu Government has announced the new job recruitment in 21 Medical Officer, Lab Technician posts. Candidates will be placed in Chidambaram, Cuddalore. There are totally released 21 vacancies in invites the Offline Application from the Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
Chidambaram GMC Recruitment 2021 – 21 Posts
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications DMLT, MBBS Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and the Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from Starting Date: 16.09.2021 and the Last Date is 23.09.2021. Check our tamilguide.in to get more job details.
|Board Name||Government Medical College Hospital, Chidambaram|
|Post Name||Medical Officer, Lab Technician|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details Chidambaram GMC Recruitment 2021
Chidambaram GMC Recruitment Academic Details for 2021
The Candidates completed the Diploma in the field of Medical Laboratory & Technology, MBBS from a recognized University. Refer to the official notification for full details.
- Lab Technician: DMLT.
- Medical Officer: MBBS.
Age Limit Details
Check the Advertisement for more Age Limits and the Relaxation details.
- Lab Technician: Not Mentioned.
- Medical Officer: Not Mentioned
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like an Interview.
- Certificate Verification
Chidambaram GMC Recruitment Pay Scale Details
After Selected Candidates will get the Basic Salary is Rs.15,000 per month. Check Advertisement for more Age Relaxation details.
- Lab Technician: Rs.15,000 per month.
- Medical Officer: Rs.60,000 per month.
Chidambaram GMC Recruitment Important Date
Walk in Address Details
|Rajah Muthiah Medical College Hospital,|
Chidambaram GMC Recruitment Links
How to Apply for Chidambaram GMC Recruitment 2021
- Go to the Official Website https://www.tn.gov.in.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file and carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, and etc..
- Before Submit Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application and finished it.