CIBA Recruitment 2022 – Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA) has announced the latest notification for the post of various Young Professional-II, Project Assistant Posts. Vibrant and Qualified Candidates must read the Official Notification and the Candidates placed in Chennai, Gujarat.
CIBA Recruitment 2022 – Project Assistant Vacancy
Degree Candidates can apply for CIBA Chennai Jobs posts. Aspirants go through it before applying for the posts. Must Check below Academic qualifications, Age Limit, Salary, Selection process details, application for the posts, and other details.
|Board Name||Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA)|
|Post Name||Young Professional-II, Project Assistant|
|Job Location||Chennai-TN, Navsari-Gujarat|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for CIBA Recruitment 2022
- Young Professional-II: 01.
- Project Assistant: 01.
Academic Qualification Details
Candidates should have completed the Degree in B.Sc Chemistry, B.F.Sc, ME/ M.Tech, M.Sc or a relevant discipline from a recognized University.
- Young Professional-II: ME/ M.Tech, M.Sc.
- Project Assistant: B.Sc Chemistry, B.F.Sc.
CIBA Chennai Jobs Age Limit
Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA) Jobs 2022 Age Limit should be 21 years to 45 years.
- Young Professional-II: 21 years to 45 years.
- Project Assistant: 21 years to 45 years.
CIBA will select the candidates through the Interview.
- Document Verification
Pay Scale Details
- Young Professional-II: Rs.35,000/- Per Month.
- Project Assistant: Rs.15,000/- Per Month.
Email Address Details
- No Fee
Job Notification and Application Links
How to Apply for CIBA Recruitment 2022
- Open the Official Website.
- Search the Notification pdf file.
- Read the and check your eligibility.
- if you are qualified then download the application form.
- Fill in your Bio details carefully.
- Attach your documents like Education, Birth Certificate, Id Proof, etc.
- Pay the Application Fee correctly.
- Finally, Send the Application before the Last Date.