CMD Kerala Recruitment 2023 – Centre for Management Development (CMD Kerala) has announced the new job recruitment for District Supervisor, Data Collection Executive Posts. There is totally released 76 vacancies in Kerala. CMD invites Online (By Email) Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
CMD Kerala Recruitment 2023 – 76 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 27.01.2023 to 30.01.2023
|Board Name||Centre for Management Development (CMD)|
|Post Name||District Supervisor, Data Collection Executive|
|Job Category||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Application Type||Online (By Email)|
Vacancy Details for CMD Kerala Recruitment 2023
- District Supervisor: 14.
- Data Collection Executive: 62.
Academic Details for CMD Kerala Recruitment 2023
The Candidates completed a Diploma, Graduation from a recognized University from a recognized Board.
- District Supervisor: Post Graduation.
- Data Collection Executive: Diploma, Graduation.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- District Supervisor: Maximum 45 years.
- Data Collection Executive: Maximum 40 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through these methods Proficiency Test, Interview.
- Proficiency Test
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Salary of Rs.12,000/- per month.
- District Supervisor: Rs.16,000/- per month.
- Data Collection Executive: Rs.12,000/- per month.
- UR/ OBC/ EWS: No Fee.
- SC/ST/Ex-SM/PWD: No Fee.
CMD Kerala Recruitment Links
|Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for CMD Kerala Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website of CMD Kerala.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then attach your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application and finish.