CMERI Recruitment 2021 – CSIR – Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI) has announced the job vacancies in the Technical Assistant Posts. A lot of people searching for Government jobs in India, those peoples use this job opportunity because this is a Central Government Job. Here they are released various Vacancies.
CMERI Recruitment 2021
As per the CMERI, Applicants must be Completed a pass from any Government-approved Board or University. Applicants were able to apply for these dates 29.11.2021 to 20.12.2021. Jobseekers follow our website tamilguide. in, for more job updates on a daily basis. We would like to share genuine job information for your future. refer full details below.
|Board Name||CSIR – Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI)|
|Post Name||Technical Assistant|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Last Date for Send Hard Copy||31.12.2021|
Vacancy Details for CMERI Recruitment 2021
CMERI mentions Vacancy details clearly. But they told some about various vacancies available in our department. so Users check Advertisements clearly.
- Technical Assistant:22
Academic Qualification Details
- Technical Assistant:Diploma in Engineering
CMERI Recruitment Age Limit Details
- Technical Assistant:28 Years
Selection Procedure Details
CMERI Recruitment will decide to select the Candidates on these Four methods like Written Exam, Interview, and the process. Candidates who are passed these steps those peoples will appoint to this Central Government job.
|Trade Test/ Skill Test|
Pay Scale Details for CMERI Recruitment
Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Scale: Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/- per month. Candidates were also eligible for Over Time, House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Technical Assistant:35,400 to 1,12,400/- Per Month
Notification Details for CMERI Recruitment
How to Apply for CMERI Recruitment 2021
- First, Visit the Official Website.
- Then Click the Job Notice and Search the Apply link.
- Now you can read the Instruction Carefully.
- New users able to register your details.
- Now log in using your id and password.
- Fill the Application form without mistakes.
- Then Upload a Scanned copy of the Documents.
- Upload your Photo and Sign.
- Pay the required Application Fee.
- Finally, Submit and Take the Print out of the Application.