Coimbatore Corporation Recruitment 2023: Coimbatore Corporation has announced job recruitment for DEO, Account Assistant Posts. Totally they released various vacancies in Coimbatore. Coimbatore Corporation invites Walk-in Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
Coimbatore Corporation Recruitment 2023
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers attend the walk-in on 26.06.2023.
|Board Name||Coimbatore Corporation|
|Post Name||DEO, Account Assistant|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details for Coimbatore Corporation Recruitment 2023
- Data Entry Operator: 01.
- Account Assistant: 01.
Academic Details for Coimbatore Corporation Jobs 2023
The Candidates who completed Any Degree are Eligible to apply for Academic qualifications for Coimbatore Corporation Post.
- Data Entry Operator: B.Com, M.Com.
- Account Assistant: Any Degree.
Coimbatore Corporation Recruitment Age Limit
As per the Govt Notification, The candidate’s age Limit is Up to 35 years.
- Data Entry Operator: Up to 35 years.
- Account Assistant: Up to 35 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like Interviews.
Pay Scale Salary Details
- Data Entry Operator: As per Govt Rule.
- Account Assistant: As per Govt Rule.
- All Posts: No Fee.
Walk-in Address Details
Coimbatore Corporation, Town Hall, Coimbatore – 641001.
Coimbatore Corporation Recruitment Links
How to Apply for Coimbatore Corporation Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application before the Last Date.