Coimbatore District Court Recruitment 2023 – Coimbatore District Court LADCS has announced the new job recruitment Notification for the post of Office Assistant/ Clerk, DEO/ Receptionist, and Peon Posts. There are released 05 Vacancies in Coimbatore. Districts Court invites Offline Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. Districts Court under the category of Tamil Nadu. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
Coimbatore District Court Recruitment 2023
Here Applicants will get Job information about Volunteers posts which includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 06.06.2023 to 16.06.2023. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Namakkal District Court LADCS|
|Post Name||Office Assistant/ Clerk, DEO/ Receptionist, Peon|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for Coimbatore District Court Recruitment 2023
- Office Assistant/ Clerk: 03.
- DEO/ Receptionist: 01.
- Peon: 01.
Academic Details for Coimbatore District Court Recruitment 2023
- Office Assistant/ Clerk: Any Degree.
- DEO/ Receptionist: Any Degree.
- Peon: 8th Pass.
Age Limit and Relaxation for Coimbatore District Court Recruitment
General and Unreserved Candidates have a Minimum of 21 years. Refer to the Official Notification or Website for more details.
- Office Assistant/ Clerk: Minimum 21 years.
- DEO/ Receptionist: Minimum 21 years.
- Peon: Minimum 21 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up 03 vacancies through this method like an Interview.
Pay Scale Salary
- Office Assistant/ Clerk: Rs.20,000/- per month.
- DEO/ Receptionist: Rs.20,000/- per month.
- Peon: Rs.14,000/- per month.
- No Fee
Postal Address Details
|The Chairman/ Principal District Judge, District Legal Service Authority, ADR Building, District Court Campus, Coimbatore – 641018.|
Coimbatore District Court Recruitment Links
How to Apply for Coimbatore District Court Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application to the above postal address.