CPCRI Recruitment 2023 – Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI) has announced the new job recruitment for the Project Fellow, Field Assistant posts. There are released 02 vacancies in Kasaragod- Kerala. They invite Walk In Interview from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
CPCRI Recruitment 2023 – 02 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from the Start Date: of 11.01.2023 to 25.01.2023.
|Board Name||Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI)|
|Post Name||Project Fellow, Field Assistant|
|Location||Kasaragod – Kerala|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details for CPCRI Recruitment 2023
- Project Fellow: 01.
- Field Assistant: 01.
CPCRI job Academic Details for 2023
- Project Fellow: PG Degree.
- Field Assistant: 8th pass.
Age Limit Details
- Project Fellow: Maximum 35 years.
- Field Assistant: Maximum 35 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like a Walk In Interview.
- Document Verification
CPCRI job Pay Scale Details
- Project Fellow: Rs. 25,000/- per month.
- Field Assistant: Rs.15,000/- per month.
|OBC/UR/ Ex-Serviceman / Women||No Fee|
|SC/ST/ EWS / PH||No Fee|
CPCRI Recruitment Links
How to Apply for CPCRI Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Attach Copies of necessary details Documents.
- Submit the Application Online.