CPPRI Recruitment 2023: Central Pulp and Paper research Institute (CPPRI) invites job applications for the posts are Consultant, Project Associate, Senior Project Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Project Assistant, Field Assistant Posts. Qualified and Written Exam passed candidates will be placed in All Over India. CPPRI announced 34 vacancies. Willing and Qualified Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification. Candidates apply for the posts from 22.02.2023 to 15.03.2023.
CPPRI Recruitment 2023 – 34 Vacancies
Applicants who are completed the Degree, Master’s Degree people able to apply for this CPPRI Department Recruitment post. Applicants Must refer to Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale Salary, Selection process details, apply for Parliament Job, and other details explained below.
|Board Name||Central Pulp and Paper research Institute (CPPRI)|
|Post Name||Consultant, Project Associate, Senior Project Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Project Assistant, Field Assistant|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for CPPRI Recruitment 2023
- Consultant: 10.
- Project Associate: 09.
- Senior Project Assistant: 04.
- Administrative Assistant: 01.
- Project Assistant: 01.
- Field Assistant: 09.
Academic Qualification Details
- Consultant: Retired.
- Project Associate: PG Degree.
- Senior Project Assistant: M.Tech, PG Degree, MBA.
- Administrative Assistant: Degree, Graduation.
- Project Assistant: Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Pulp & Paper, B.Sc. in Agriculture.
- Field Assistant: Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Pulp & Paper, B.Sc. in Agriculture.
Age Limit details
- Consultant: Maximum 65 years.
- Project Associate: Maximum 35 years.
- Senior Project Assistant: Maximum 40 years.
- Administrative Assistant: Maximum 50 years.
- Project Assistant: Maximum 50 years.
- Field Assistant: Maximum 50 years.
CPPRI Recruitment has decided to appoint the candidates using these three methods like Interview. Those who are passed both examinations are moved to the next level of Document verification.
- Document Verification
CPPRI Recruitment Pay Scale Details
Selected Candidates will get a Basic PayScale Salary Rs.18,000/- to Rs.40,000/- per month. Candidates were also eligible for House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Consultant: Rs.30,000/- to Rs.40,000/- per month.
- Project Associate: Rs.25,000/- to Rs.28,000/- per month.
- Senior Project Assistant: Rs.42,000/- per month.
- Administrative Assistant: Rs.18,000/- per month.
- Project Assistant: Rs.20,000/- per month.
- Field Assistant: Rs.20,000/- per month.
Postal Address Details
The Director, Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute, Himmat Nagar, Paper Mill road, Sahanpur-247001.
|Ending Date||08.03.2023 & 15.03.2024|
CPPRI Recruitment Links
How to Apply for CPPRI Recruitment 2023
- Open the Official Website.
- Download the Official Notification pdf file.
- Check your Academic Qualification details.
- if you are eligible then click the application.
- Fill in your education-related information.
- Attach your documents like Qualification, Birth Certificate, Email, Id Proof, etc.
- Pay the Application Fee correctly.
- Then, check the details are correct or not.
- Finally Send the Application through Offline.