CRPF Recruitment 2023: Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has announced job recruitment for Constable (Technical & Tradesman) for posts. There are released 9223 vacancies All Over India. CRPF invites Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
CRPF Recruitment 2023 – 9223 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 27.03.2023 to 25.04.2023.
|Board Name||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|Post Name||Constable (Technical & Tradesman)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Application Type||Offline By Postal|
Vacancy Details for CRPF Recruitment 2023
- Constable (Technical & Tradesman): 9223.
Academic Details for CRPF Recruitment 2023
The Candidates who completed a Matriculation or 10th Pass qualification or equivalent qualification from any government-approved Board or Institution.
- Constable (Technical & Tradesman): Matriculation or 10th Pass.
Age Limit Details
General and Unreserved Candidates have a 21 years to 27 years.
- Constable (Technical & Tradesman): 21 years to 27 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like Walk In Interview.
- Computer Based Test
- PET/ PST/ Trade Test
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Candidates will get the Basic Pay Salary with a pay band of Rs.21,700/- to Rs.69,100/- per month.
- Constable (Technical & Tradesman): Rs.21,700/- to Rs.69,100/- per month.
|General/ OBC/ Ex-Serviceman||Rs.100/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman||Nil|
CRPF Recruitment Links
|Official Notification pdf||Click Here|
|Official Application Link||Click Here (from 27.03.2023)|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for CRPF Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application to the above link.