DEI Recruitment 2023 – Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI) has announced the new job Recruitment for Lecture (Chemistry) posts. There released 01 vacancy in Agra – Uttar Pradesh. They invite Online (By Email) Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
DEI Recruitment 2023 – 01 Posts
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 26.01.2023 to 06.02.2023.
|Board Name||Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI)|
|Post Name||Lecture (Chemistry)|
|Job Location||Agra – Uttar Pradesh|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Application Type||Online By E-mail|
Vacancy Details for DEI Recruitment 2023
- Lecture (Chemistry): 01.
DEI Recruitment Academic Details for 2023
The Candidates must have completed a Master’s Degree from an accredited university.
- Lecture (Chemistry): Master’s Degree.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- Lecture (Chemistry): Not mentioned.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method of Interview, Presentation.
Pay Scale Details
The Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Salary of Rs.47,600/- per month.
- Lecture (Chemistry): Rs.47,600/- per month.
- Lecture (Chemistry): Reserved Candidates – Rs.74/-
DEI Recruitment Links
|Official Notification Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for DEI Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Refer to the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Attach and Scan the Degree mark sheet, and application signed into the photocopies.
- Finally, Submit the Application.