DHFWS Panipat Recruitment 2023 – District Health and Family Welfare Society (DHFWS) has announced the new job Recruitment for Laboratory Technician posts. There released 16 vacancies in Panipat. They invite Offline (By Postal) Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
DHFWS Panipat Recruitment 2023 – 16 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 17.01.2023 to 02.02.2023.
|Board Name||District Health and Family Welfare Society (DHFWS)|
|Post Name||Laboratory Technician|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Application Type||Offline (By Postal)|
Vacancy Details for DHFWS Panipat Recruitment 2023
- Laboratory Technician: 16.
DHFWS Panipat Recruitment Academic Details for 2023
The Candidates must have completed a Diploma/ B.Sc in Lab Technician from an accredited university.
- Laboratory Technician: Diploma in B.Sc in Lab Technician.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- Laboratory Technician: Maximum 42 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method of Written Exam, Interview.
- Written Exam
DHFWS Panipat Pay Scale Details
The Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Salary of Rs.11,170/- per month.
- Laboratory Technician: Rs.11,170/- per month.
DHFWS Panipat Application Fees
- Laboratory Technician: No Fee.
Postal Address Details
The Office of Civil Surgeon, Panipat.
DHFWS Panipat Recruitment Links
How to Apply for DHFWS Panipat Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Refer to the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Attach and Scan the Degree mark sheet, and application signed into the photocopies.
- Finally, Submit the Application.