Dindigul GMCH Recruitment 2023 – Dindigul Government Medical College has announced the new job recruitment for Hospital Quality Manager Posts. There are released Various vacancies. Dindigul Government Medical College invites Offline Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
Dindigul GMCH Recruitment 2023
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 20.04.2023 to 28.04.2023. Check our website tamilguide. in to get more job details.
|Board Name||Ariyalur Government Medical College|
|Post Name||Hospital Quality Manager|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu – Dindigul|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for Dindigul GMCH Recruitment 2023
- Hospital Quality Manager: 01.
Academic Details for Dindigul GMCH Recruitment 2023
Aspirants should have the Minimum Qualification Master’s Degree in Hospital Administration or Hospital Management or Public Health from a recognized University/Institution.
- Hospital Quality Manager: Master’s Degree.
Age Limit and Relaxation
General and Unreserved Candidates have an Age Limit of 25 to 45 years.
- Hospital Quality Manager: 25 years to 45 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like an Interview.
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Candidates will get the Basic Pay Salary with a pay band of Rs.60,000/- per month.
- Hospital Quality Manager: Rs.60,000/- per month.
Postal Address Details
|The Dean, Government Medical College Hospital, Trichy Road, Dindigul-624003.|
|All Posts||No Fee|
Dindigul GMCH Recruitment Links
|Official Notification pdf||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for Dindigul GMCH Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application above Address.