Dindigul OSC Recruitment 2022: Dindigul One Stop Centre (Dindigul DWSD) published vacancies for Case Worker, Guardian, and Versatile Assistant Posts. They decided to fill up various Vacancies in Tiruppur. Applicants should know the following posts are released. Eligible Candidates are requested to pursue the Official Notification before applying for this job.
Dindigul OSC Recruitment 2022 – Various Vacancies
10th Pass or Equivalent discipline Candidate can apply for this post. Applicants check the Official Websites before using them for Dindigul Recruitment posts. Must refer to Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Selection process details, how to apply for the posts, and other information mentioned.
|Board Name||Drinking Water and Sanitation Department (DWSD)|
|Post Name||Case Worker, Guardian, A Versatile Assistant|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for Dindigul OSC Job 2022
- Case Worker-I: 02.
- Case Worker-II: 03.
- Guardian: 01.
- A Versatile Assistant: 01.
Academic Qualification Details
- Case Worker-I: Degree in Law.
- Case Worker-II: Degree in Law.
- Guardian: 10th Pass.
- A Versatile Assistant: 10th Pass.
Age Limit for Dindigul OSC Recruitment 2022
Social Welfare Office Age Limit is a Maximum of 40 years. So Check the Notification for more details.
- All Posts: Maximum 40 years.
Dindigul Recruitment will select the candidates through the Interview.
Dindigul OSC Jobs Salary Details
Tiruppur Social Welfare Jobs Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Scale of Rs.15,000/- per month. Candidates were also eligible for House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Case Worker-I: Rs.15,000/- per month.
- Case Worker-II: Rs.15,000/- per month.
- Guardian: Rs.10,000/- per month.
- A Versatile Assistant: Rs.6,400/- per month.
- No Fee
Postal Address Details
Refer to the Postal Address details in the Official Notification.
Dindigul OSC Recruitment Links
How to Apply for Dindigul OSC Recruitment 2022
- Visit the Official Website.
- Candidates Read the and check your eligibility.
- if you are Eligible then click the application.
- Fill in your personal details carefully.
- Attach documents like Qualification, Birth Certificate, Email, Id Proof, etc.
- Send the Application through Postal.