DPS DAE Recruitment 2022: The Directorate of Purchase & Stores – Department of Atomic Energy (DPS DAE) has released the new job application for the posts 70 Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper Posts. Candidates who are selected those peoples will be placed All Over India.
DPS DAE Recruitment 2022 – 70 Vacancies
Degree/ Diploma Completed Candidates are able to apply for this DAE Recruitment post. Applicants Must refer to Academic qualifications, Age Limit, Pay Scale Salary, Selection process details, how to apply for posts, and other details explained below.
|Board Name||The Directorate of Purchase & Stores – Department of Atomic Energy (DPS DAE)|
|Post Name||Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
DPS DAE Vacancy Details
- Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper: 70.
DPS DAE Recruitment Academic Qualification Details
Candidates should have completed a Degree/ Diploma or equivalent educational qualification from a recognized University.
- Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper: Graduate in Science with 60% marks or Commerce Graduate with 60% marks or Diploma in Engineering with 60% marks.
Age Limit Details
- Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper: 18 years to 27 years.
Selection Process Details
DAE will select the candidates through the Interview. Those who are passed both examinations are moved to the next level of Document verification.
- Descriptive Examination
- Document Verification
Pay Scale Details
Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Scale of Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/- per month. Candidates were also eligible for House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper: Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/- per month.
DPS DAE Recruitment Links
|Official Notification Link||Click Here|
|Apply Application Link||Apply Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Click Here|
How to Apply for DPS DAE Recruitment 2022
- Open the Official Website of DPS DAE.
- Find the Official Notification pdf file.
- Must Read the and check your eligibility.
- if you are qualified then click the application.
- Then, Submit the Application with all the details.