DRDO Chennai Recruitment 2022 – Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) has announced the new Junior Research Fellowship Posts. There are released 02 vacancies in Chennai. DRDO invites Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
DRDO Chennai Recruitment 2022 – 02 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 05.07.2022 to 21.07.2022.
|Board Name||Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO)|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellowship|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details for DRDO Chennai Recruitment 2022
- Junior Research Fellowship: 02.
Academic Details for DRDO Chennai Recruitment 2022
The Candidates completed a B.E/ B.Tech Degree, PG Degree or equivalent from a recognised University.
- Junior Research Fellowship: B.E/ B.Tech Degree, PG Degree
Age Limit and Relaxation
- Junior Research Fellowship: Up to 28 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like Interviews, Certification Verification, and Direct Interview.
- Document Verification
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Candidates will get the Basic Pay Salary of Rs.31,000/- Per Month + HRA is Applicable.
- Junior Research Fellowship: Rs.31,000/- Per Month.
Postal Address Details
DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory – Cognitive Technology,
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO),
5‘ Floor, IITM Research Park,
DRDO Chennai Recruitment Links
|Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Notification Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for DRDO Chennai Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website of DRDO Chennai.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then attach your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application and finish.