DSEU Recruitment 2023 – Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) has announced the new job Recruitment for Senior Accounts Officer, Accounts Officer posts in Delhi – New Delhi. There released 17 vacancies in invites for Online or Offline Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
DSEU Recruitment 2023 – 17 Posts
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 23.01.2023 to 27.01.2023.
|Board Name||Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU)|
|Post Name||Senior Accounts Officer, Accounts Officer|
|Job Location||Delhi – New Delhi|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Application Type||Online or Offline|
Vacancy Details for DSEU Recruitment 2023
- Senior Accounts Officer: 03.
- Accounts Officer: 05.
- Assistant Accounts Officer: 04.
- Assistant Registrar: 05.
DSEU Recruitment Academic Details for 2023
The Candidates must have completed a Graduation from an accredited university.
- Senior Accounts Officer: As per Norms.
- Accounts Officer: As per Norms.
- Assistant Accounts Officer: Graduation.
- Assistant Registrar: As per Norms.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- Senior Accounts Officer: Maximum 56 years.
- Accounts Officer: Maximum 56 years.
- Assistant Accounts Officer: Maximum 56 years.
- Assistant Registrar: Maximum 56 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method of Interview.
DSEU Recruitment Pay Scale Details
The Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Salary As per Norms.
- All Posts: As per Norms.
DSEU Recruitment Application Fees
|General/UR/ EWS||No Fee|
|SC/ST/ EXSM/ PWD /Women||No Fee|
Postal Address Details
The Office of the Registrar, Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University, Sector – 9, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110077.
DSEU Recruitment Links
How to Apply for DSEU Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website.
- Refer to the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then fix your Photograph and Signature.
- Attach and Scan the Degree mark sheet, and application signed into the photocopies.
- Finally, Submit the Application.