ECHS Recruitment 2023: Ex-serviceman Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) has announced Clerk, Chowkidar, Dentist, Safaiwala. There are 04 Vacancies in New Delhi. Applicants should know the following posts are released. Eligible Candidates are requested to pursue the Official Notification before applying for this job.
ECHS Recruitment 2023 – 04 Vacancies
Equivalent discipline Candidates can apply for this post. Applicants check before applying for ECHS Recruitment posts. Must refer to Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Selection process details, how to apply for the posts, and other details are mentioned. Job seekers apply for this job from 31.03.2023 to 21.04.2023.
|Board Name||Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS)|
|Post Name||Clerk, Chowkidar, Dentist, Safaiwala|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, Tumakuru|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By Postal)|
Vacancy Details for ECHS Recruitment 2023
- Clerk: 01.
- Chowkidar: 01.
- Dentist: 01.
- Safaiwala: 01.
Academic Qualification Details
- Clerk: BDS.
- Chowkidar: 8th Pass.
- Dentist: BDS.
- Safaiwala: Literacy.
Age Limit ECHS Recruitment
- All Posts: Not Mentioned. Check the official Notification.
ECHS will select the candidates through the Interview.
ECHS Recruitment Pay Scale Details
ECHS Recruitment Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Scale of Rs.16,800 per month. Candidates were also eligible for House Rent, Dearness Allowance, Local and Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance.
- Clerk: Rs.75,000/- per month.
- Chowkidar: Rs.16,800/- per month.
- Dentist: Rs.16,800/- per month.
- Safaiwala: Rs.16,800/- per month.
ECHS Coimbatore Recruitment 2022
ECHS Recruitment Refer Advertisements will apply to this Post.
|Post Name||Application Fee|
|All Posts||Not Mentioned|
Station HQ (ECHS Cell), Jalahalli (East), Bangalore.
ECHS Recruitment Links
How to Apply for ECHS Recruitment 2023
- Visit the Official Website of ECHS Recruitment.
- Candidates Read and check their eligibility.
- if you are Eligible then click the application.
- Fill in your personal details carefully.
- Attach your documents like Qualification, Birth Certificate, Email, Id Proof, etc.
- Submit the Application to the above address.