ESIC Chennai Recruitment 2022 – Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC Tamilnadu) has announced the new job recruitment of Professor, Assistant Professor Posts. There are totally released 81 vacancies in Chennai. ESIC invites Walk-IN Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
ESIC Chennai Recruitment 2022 – 81 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 08.07.2022 to the Walk-IN Date: 28.07.2022. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2022 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Post Name||Professor, Assistant Professor|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Walk-IN Date||26th, 27th and 28.07.2022|
Vacancy Details for ESIC Chennai Recruitment 2022
- Professor: 06.
- Assistant Professor: 75.
Academic Details for ESIC Recruitment 2022
The Candidates completed Degree from a recognized University or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Professor: Refer Advt.
- Assistant Professor: Refer Advt.
Age Limit and Relaxation
General and Unreserved Candidates have the Maximum Age Limit of 67 years. Refer to the Official Notification or Website for more details.
- Professor: Maximum 67 years.
- Assistant Professor: Maximum 67 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like Walk-in-Interview, Document Verification.
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Candidates will get the Basic Pay Salary with Pay band: Rs.1,30,797/- to Rs.1,52,241/- per month.
- Professor: Rs.2,28,942/- Per Month.
- Assistant Professor: Rs.1,30,797/- to Rs.1,52,241/- per month.
The Conference Hall, 3rd Floor, ESIC Medical College and Hospital, Chennai-600078.
ESIC Recruitment Links
How to Apply for ESIC Chennai Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Then attach your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application and finished it.