ESIC Chennai Recruitment 2023 – Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC Tamilnadu) has announced the new job recruitment for Specialist, and Super Specialist Posts. There are released 07 vacancies in Chennai. ESIC invites Walk-IN Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
ESIC Chennai Recruitment 2023 – 07 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers attend the Interview on 13.02.2023. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2023 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name||Specialist, Super Specialist|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details for ESIC Chennai Recruitment 2023
- Specialist: 01
- Super Specialist: 06.
Academic Details for ESIC Chennai Recruitment 2023
The Candidates completed a DM or DNB or MCH from a recognized University or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Specialist: Diploma in Diabetology.
- Super Specialist: DM or DNB or MCH.
Age Limit and Relaxation
General and Unreserved Candidates have a Maximum Age Limit of 63 years. Refer to the Official Notification or Website for more details.
- Specialist: Maximum 63 years.
- Super Specialist: Maximum 63 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like Walk-in-Interview, and Document Verification.
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Candidates will get the Basic Pay Salary with a Pay band of Rs.40,000/- per month.
- Specialist: Rs.40,000/- per month.
- Super Specialist: 60,000/- per month.
ESIC Regional Office, 143 Sterling Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600034.
|General/UR/ EWS||No Fee|
|SC/ST/ EXSM/ PWD /Women||No Fee|
ESIC Recruitment Links
How to Apply for ESIC Chennai Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Then attach your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application and finished it.