FCI Recruitment 2022 – Food Corporation of India (FCI) has announced the new job recruitment for Junior Engineer, Steno Grade-II, and Assistant Grade-III Posts. There are released 5043 vacancies in All Over India. FCI invites Offline Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
FCI Recruitment 2022 – 5043 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 06.09.2022 to 05.10.2022.
|Board Name||Food Corporation of India (FCI)|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer, Steno Grade-II, and Assistant Grade-III|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for FCI Recruitment 2022
- Junior Engineer: 63.
- Steno Grade-II: 73.
- Assistant Grade-III: 4907.
Academic Details for FCI Recruitment 2022
The Candidates completed a Any Degree or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Junior Engineer: Diploma/ Degree in Engineering.
- Steno Grade-II: Degree, Graduation.
- Assistant Grade-III: Any Degree.
Age Limit and Relaxation
The Age Limit should be a Maximum of 28 years. Check the Official Advertisement for Age Relaxation details.
- Junior Engineer: Maximum 28 years.
- Steno Grade-II: Maximum 25 years.
- Assistant Grade-III: Maximum 28 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like Interviews, Certification Verification.
- Online Test/ Skill Test
- Document Verification
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Salary of Rs.34,000/- to Rs.1,03,400/- per month.
- Junior Engineer: Rs.34,000/- to Rs.1,03,400/- per month.
- Steno Grade-II: Rs.30,500/- to Rs.88,100/- per month.
- Assistant Grade-III: Rs.28,200/- to Rs.79,200/- per month.
- SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-S/Women: Nil.
- All Others: Rs.500/-.
FCI Recruitment Links
How to Apply for FCI Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website of FCI.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then attach your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application Online.