FCI Recruitment 2023 – Food Corporation of India (FCI) has announced the new job recruitment for Assistant General Manager Posts. There are released 46 vacancies in All Over India. FCI invites Offline Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
FCI Recruitment 2023 – 46 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers apply for this job from 03.03.2023 to 31.03.2023.
|Board Name||Food Corporation of India (FCI)|
|Post Name||Assistant General Manager|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for FCI Recruitment 2023
- Assistant General Manager: 46.
Academic Details for FCI Recruitment 2023
The Candidates completed a BE/ B.Tech or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Assistant General Manager: BE/ B.Tech.
Age Limit and Relaxation
The Age Limit should be a Not Mentioned. Check the Official Advertisement for Age Relaxation details.
- Assistant General Manager: Not Mentioned.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like Interviews, Certification Verification.
- Document Verification
Pay Scale Salary
The Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Salary of Rs.60,000/- to Rs.1,80,000/- per month.
- Assistant General Manager: Rs.60,000/- to Rs.1,80,000/- per month.
Postal Address Details
The Deputy General Manager (Estt-I), Food Corporation of India, Headquarters, 16-20 Barakhamba Lane, New Delhi – 110001.
FCI Recruitment Links
|Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Notification Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for FCI Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website of FCI.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Then Click the Career option and Click Advertisement.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then attach your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application Offline.