GIC Recruitment 2023 – General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC India) has announced the new job recruitment of Assistant Manager posts. There released 12 vacancies in Mumbai – Maharashtra. GIC invites Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible.
GIC Recruitment 2023 – 12 vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 10.02.2023 to 27.02.2023.
|Board Name||General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC India)|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details for GIC Recruitment 2023
- Assistant Manager: 12.
Academic Details for GIC Recruitment 2023
The Candidates completed a Degree from a recognized University from a recognized Board.
- Assistant Manager: Degree.
Age Limit Details
General and Unreserved Candidates have an Age Limit Maximum of 30 years.
- Assistant Manager: Maximum 30 years.
- OBC: 3 years.
- SC/ST: 5 years.
- PWD: 10 years.
- Widows, Divorced Women Candidates: 09 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The GIC will decide to fill vacancies through this method like Preliminary Screening/interview, Medical Examination.
|Preliminary Screening / Interview|
Pay Scale Details
The Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Salary with pay Rs.50,295/- per month.
- Assistant Manager: Rs.50,295/- per month.
GIC Recruitment Links
How to Apply for GIC Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website http://gicofindia.com
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Check for the Junior Associate job advertisement and Download it.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, proof, email id, etc.
- Then attach your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application through Postal.