GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2022 – Gandhigram Rural Institute Dindigul Tamil Nadu Government has announced the new job recruitment Research Associate and Research Assistant posts. GRI invites Offline Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. Job searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2022 – 04 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers attend the from Start Date: 08.07..2022 to the Last Date:18.07.2022.
|Board Name||Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI)|
|Post Name||Research Associate and Research Assistant|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu – Dindigul|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2022
- Research Associate: 01.
- Research Assistant: 01.
- Field Investigator: 02.
Academic Details for GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2022
Aspirants should have the Minimum Qualification of the Master’s Degree in M.A/ MBA/ M.Com/ M.Phil/Ph.D. from a recognized University/ Board.
- Research Associate: MA/ MBA/ M.Com/ M.Phil/ Ph.D.
- Research Assistant: MA/ MBA/ M.Com/ M.Phil/ Ph.D..
- Field Investigator: MA/ MBA/ M.Com.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- Research Associate: Not Mentioned.
- Research Assistant: Not Mentioned.
- Field Investigator: Not Mentioned.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like an Interview.
- Research Associate: Rs.20,000/- per month.
- Research Assistant: Rs.16,000/- per month.
- Field Investigator: Rs.15,000/- per month.
Postal Address Details
The Department of Cooperation, The Gandhigram Rural Institute (DTBU), Gandhigram – 624302, Dindigul.
GRI Dindigul Recruitment Links
How to Apply for GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website GRI.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Attend the Interview and finish it.