GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2022 – Gandhigram Rural Institute Dindigul Tamil Nadu Government has announced the new job recruitment for Assistant Librarian posts. GRI invites Offline Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. Job searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2022 – Various Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Jobseekers Apply from Walk-in Date:18.08.2022.
|Board Name||Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI)|
|Post Name||Assistant Librarian|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu – Dindigul|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details for GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2022
- Assistant Librarian: 01
Academic Details for GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2022
Aspirants should have the Minimum Qualification of the Master’s Degree in Library and Information Science or equivalent qualification from a recognized board.
- Assistant Librarian: Master’s Degree in Library and Information Science or Information Science or Documentation Science with National Eligibility Test or State Eligibility Test (SET).
Age Limit and Relaxation
- Assistant Librarian: Not Mentioned.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like an Interview.
- Assistant Librarian: As per Govt rule.
Multi-Purpose Auditorium-Yoga Centre,
Gandhigram Rural Institute,
Application Fees Details
- No Fee
GRI Recruitment Links
How to Apply for GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website GRI.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Attend the Interview and finish it.