HAL Recruitment 2022– Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has announced job recruitment for 06 Teachers, PGT, and PRT Posts. Notification totally released in New Delhi. HAL invites Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. Under the category of Central Government. The Selected job searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
HAL Recruitment 2022 – 06 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 22.07.2022 to 05.08.2022. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2022 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)|
|Post Name||PGT, PRT|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Vacancy Details for HAL Recruitment 2022
- PGT: 01.
- PRT: 05.
Academic Details for HAL Recruitment 2022
The Candidates who completed a B.Ed, Graduation, or Master’s Degree are Eligible to apply for Academic Qualification for HAL Post.
- PGT: B.Ed, Graduation, or Master’s Degree.
- PRT: B.Ed/D.EI.Ed, Graduation.
HAL Recruitment Age Limit
HAL Recruitment General and Unreserved Candidates have an Age Limit of 21 years to 45 years.
- PGT: 21 years to 45 years.
- PRT: 21 years to 45 years.
HAL Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up vacancies through this method like interviews.
HAL Pay Scale Details
HAL Recruitment the Selected Candidates will get the Basic Pay Salary with pay band: Refer Advertisements.
- PGT: Rs.15,000/- per month.
- PRT: Rs.10,000/- per month.
Email Address Details
Candidates apply through Email: email@example.com.
HAL Recruitment Links
|Official Notification pdf||Click Here|
|Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for HAL Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application to the above.