HAL Recruitment 2022– Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has announced job recruitment for 03 Lab Technician, and X-Ray Technician Posts. Notification is totally released in Bengaluru. HAL invites Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. Under the category of Central Government. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
HAL Recruitment 2022 – 03 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 07.11.2022 to 21.11.2022. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2022 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)|
|Post Name||Lab Technician, X-Ray Technician|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details for HAL Recruitment 2022
- Lab Technician: 02.
- X-Ray Technician: 01.
Academic Details for HAL Recruitment 2022
The Candidates who completed the 10th Pass, Diploma, and B.Sc are Eligible to apply for Academic Qualification for HAL Post.
- Lab Technician: B.Sc in MLT.
- X-Ray Technician: 10th Pass with Diploma in X-Ray Technology.
HAL Recruitment Age Limit
HAL Recruitment General and Unreserved Candidates have an Age Limit of up to 40 years.
- Lab Technician, X-Ray Technician: Maximum 40 years as on 01.11.2022.
HAL Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up vacancies through this method like Interview.
HAL Pay Scale Details
HAL Recruitment the Selected Candidates will get the Basic Pay Salary with a pay band of As per Norms.
- Lab Technician, X-Ray Technician: As per Govt Norms.
Postal Address Details
Chief Manager (HR), Industrial Health Center, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Suranjandas Road, Bangalore-560017.
HAL Recruitment Links
|Official Notification and Application pdf for X-Ray Technician||Click Here|
|Official Notification and Application pdf for Lab Technician||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for HAL Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application to the above.