HAL Recruitment 2022– Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has announced job recruitment for 04 Senior Medical Officer Posts. Notification is totally released All Over India. HAL invites Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. Under the category of Central Government. The Selected job-searching Candidates use this job opportunity.
HAL Recruitment 2022 – 04 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 11.10.2022 to 31.10.2022. Check our Latest Govt Jobs 2022 to get more job details.
|Board Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)|
|Post Name||Senior Medical Officer|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Nasik, Maharashtra|
Vacancy Details for HAL Recruitment 2022
- Senior Medical Officer: 04.
Academic Details for HAL Recruitment 2022
The Candidates who completed the MBBS Degree are Eligible to apply for Academic Qualification for HAL Post.
- Senior Medical Officer: Degree in MBBS.
HAL Recruitment Age Limit
HAL Recruitment General and Unreserved Candidates have an Age Limit of up to 45 years.
- Senior Medical Officer: Maximum 45 years.
HAL Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up vacancies through this method like Interviews.
HAL Pay Scale Details
HAL Recruitment the Selected Candidates will get the Basic Pay Salary with a pay band of Rs.50,000/- to Rs.1,80,000/- per month.
- Senior Medical Officer: Rs.50,000/- to Rs.1,80,000/- per month.
Postal Address Details
The Chief Manager (HR), Hindustan Aeronautics Limited,
Ojhar Township Post Office,
HAL Recruitment Links
|Official Notification pdf||Click Here|
|Official Application Link||Click Here|
|Telegram Group Link||Join Now|
How to Apply for HAL Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Attach your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application to the above.