IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has announced the new job application for 6035 vacancies in Notification for the post of Clerk. IBPS invites the Online Application from the Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. Bank Job Searching people don’t miss this opportunity.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 – 6035 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and the Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 01.07.2022 to 27.07.2022.
|Board Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
Vacancy Details for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022
|Andaman & Nicobar||04|
|Dadra Nagar Haveli & Daman Diu||01|
|Jammu & Kashmir||35|
Academic Details for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022
The Candidates completed A Graduation Degree in Any Discipline or equivalent from a recognized University. Operating and Working knowledge in Computer Systems.
- Clerk: Any Degree.
IBPS Recruitment Age Limit
- Clerk: 20 years to 28 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill up Various vacancies through this method like Examination. After completing, these steps candidates will be placed in training in a particular area nearby yours.
- IBPS Prelims Exam
- IBPS Mains Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
IBPS Recruitment Pay Scale Details
- Clerk: Check Official Adv.
- General/ OBC: Rs.850/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman: Rs.175/-.
IBPS Recruitment Links
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website of IBPS.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Check for the Junior Associate job advertisement and Download it.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then attach your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Submit the Application and finished it.