IBPS RRB Recruitment 2023 – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has announced the new job application for 8812 vacancies in the Notification for the Officers/Office Assistant Posts. IBPS invites Online Applications from Candidates, who are vibrant and eligible. Bank Job Searching people don’t miss this opportunity.
IBPS Recruitment 2023 – 8812 Vacancies
Here Applicants will get Job information about and includes details of Educational Qualifications, Vacancy details, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, and Application and Notification details. Job seekers apply for this job from 02.06.2023 to 21.06.2023.
|Board Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS|
|Post Name||Officers/Office Assistant|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
Vacancy Details for IBPS Recruitment 2023
- Officers/Office Assistant: 8812.
Academic Details for IBPS Recruitment 2023
The Candidates completed Any Degree or equivalent from a recognized University. Operating and Working knowledge of Computer Systems.
- Officers/Office Assistant: Any Degree.
IBPS Recruitment Age Limit
General and Unreserved Candidates have a Upto 40 years. Refer to the Official Notification or Website for more details.
- Officers/Office Assistant: Up to 40 years.
Selection Procedure Details
The Government will decide to fill vacancies through this method like Written Examinations, Interviews. After completing, these steps candidates will be placed in training in a particular area nearby yours.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
IBPS Recruitment Pay Scale Details
The Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Salary As per Govt Rules.
- Officers/Office Assistant: As per Govt Rules.
- General/ OBC: Rs.850/-.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman: Rs.175/-.
IBPS Recruitment Links
How to Apply for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Official Website of IBPS.
- Search the Official Notification Recruitment.
- Check for the Junior Associate job advertisement and Download it.
- Download the pdf file carefully.
- Click the Registration link above.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload your Scanned copy like Certificates, id proof, email id, etc.
- Then attach your Photograph and Signature.
- Before submitting Check your details twice.
- Please submit the Application and finish it.